tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Ashera
Brook
paulbenji
Carol
B.B.Baghor
Aquaries1111
MCJosiah
SophiasChoice
orthodoxymoron
Sanicle
Spregovori
mudra
SuiGeneris
17 posters

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 7 Empty From The Three (and one Daughter) Sisters

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:09 am

Tony! Dad! Lover!

We All Love You! Do You Remember?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 7 Empty Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  Carol Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:59 am

Why are you posting this message to Tony Debra? It's not true for everyone and this is not his thread.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 7 Empty Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:02 am

Forgive me for your confusion Carol! This is a "sisterly" message to a Thuban! Are you a part of this thread?
    miii
    miii

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 7 Empty thank you xeia

Post  miii Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:47 am

Thank you for posting this, for quite some time, I felt something off every time I would interact with the thubanites. I thought it was something I failed to understand and remained quiet.

I had this need to return and understand, along with a quiet revulsion to the experiences.
    Before this, I didn't think being possessed or being exploited of my energies could happen to me. I was so wrong.

I'm barely beginning to recognize how much has been planted in me in my time with thuban. Moreover the horror to find I was helping such an insidious thing spread.

Its hard for me to put it all in words right now, how deeply affected I was, but I want to express my gratitude for you all in this thread for helping me start over towards recovery. I hope this thread and others like it stay up, so people can have a chance to find a way out.

As for raven and tony, I bear no ill will.
    I just hope they eventually can be free of whatever it is behind their actions. I know its not just them. Sometimes I could see the energies behind many different faces (malevolent) in Tony, and when I told him about it, the other faces hid themselves after that.

regards,

miii

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:33 pm

Well your "opinions" are entitled to be expressed. There is "No Group" out there who can make you feel so bad. There is no blame, no victim hood of sorts. There is only experience, and I wonder how we can judge our experience into a "perception" of Good vs Bad.. God is Amoral and not Immoral. We are the judges and the juries. Seth said once "If you don't like it, you must change it".. There is nothing there about "judging it". Some people like the pain and/or the pleasure.. it's all the same you know! What did you learn from the "Thubans"? I learned... I learned... I learned that "There are No More Secrets"....

Frank O'Collins once said "To Name a Thing is to Lose it's Power"... I'm still learning about "Jealousy".. That's a very "tough one" to overcome Miiiiiiiii..... Nonetheless, I'm also remembering to "Look In The Mirror"... It works "for Me".

Have a Great Day!

Aquaries aka Debra aka Butterfly/Papillion aka all of the names we've been "given".. If I were to choose my own name, what would it bee?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:03 pm

ironically; there was NEVER a 'sex cult' in THUBAN !!!

i know, there was mathematics, physics and relations
    that Bill Ryan, nor Kerrie Cassidy understood

and, sadly, two of the main component parts
    me = Susan Lynne Schwenger & Tony Bermanseder
    who have done significant work calibrating ancient
    and modern time clearly defining:

The Last 5 Ages aka The Last 5 Eras of PLANET EARTH

THE 5th ERA
    - The Age of Atlantis or Atlantean Cycle

THE 4th ERA
    - The Age of Zep Tepi of Egypt or Egyptian Cycle

THE 3rd ERA
    - The Age of Lemuria and Pleiades Lemurian /Pleiadian cycle

The 2nd ERA
    - The age of Hyperborea/Arcturus or Hyperborean
    or Arcturian Cycle

The 1st ERA
    - The Age of Dragon or Dragons- Draco or Thuban Cycle
    (where it all started)

"SCiENCE is proving THE RiSHiS RiGHT !!!

THE FiNAL SYNTHESiS iN12D
    is also known as:

THE FiNAL FiRE
    YOU WILL FIND HERE; from page 10 forward
    a summary of timelines

you will find
    we are NOW in era 6
    that begin 1 fractal past sundown on 16 dec 2013
    (on a Gregorian calendar)
    call that 17 dec 2013

https://www.cosmosdawn.net/forum/threads/the-answer-to-ancient-calendars-mayan-timeline-encodings-of-the-calendars-bermanseder-schwenger.93/page-10

There were many good people who met many good people

lionhawk and brook

however, as; i said

THUBAN was the original pole star
    NOT a sex cult !!!

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 3:20 am